Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Is Fire tech, inc. licensed?
A: Yes, we are licensed and insured. We are also a member with the Better Business Bureau. Our Connecticut Contractor License number is 511653.

Q: What is included in your Fire Repair Service?
A: Our Fire Repair Service includes: Demolition, Smoke Damage Repair, Board-up Services, Emergency Services, Structural Reconstruction

Q: Other than repairing home or commercial property, what else can you do?
A: We provide every phase of construction to restore your property after wind, water or fire damage has occurred such as; emergency board up services, additions, garages, finished basements, kitchen/bath etc.  We also offer architectural design, design build, interior design and custom design services for home or office.  We work with your insurance company and provide you with a detailed damage estimate.

Q: Will you assist me with my insurance claim?
A: Yes, we offer assistance with all Claims.  After you sign an authorization form showing us as your selected contractor, we start negotiating directly with the insurance company.  Once we have reached a settlement, a check is issued to you.   The insurance company will only issue payment to the policy holder unless you sign a release document indicating otherwise.

Q: When does your work begin?
A: Our fire, water or storm restoration services start when the customers/insurance company are in agreement with all aspects of the project including scope and price.

Q: Is your water damage restoration service affordable?
A:  Yes. The insurance industry has already established prices per specific damage type, so price is not the issue, only scope.

Q: How long does the fire restoration process take place?
A: There are many services and variables involved in completion. Because of this it is difficult to determine the exact length of the whole process. We assure you that we will do all we can to expedite the process to get you back to everyday life.

Q:  Do I need to move out of my property during the whole process?
A:  It is up to you, but there are some considerations (mainly for your safety) such as odors, electricity and even noise from reconstruction equipment.  Depending on the extent of the damage it may not be healthy to inhale the fumes for an extended period of time.  Building officials may require you to leave the premises while construction takes place.

We can help!
Use our online contact form by clicking below and we will get back to you within 24 hours

Our Service Area
Fire-tech, inc. service area

60 Central Avenue
Bloomfield, CT 06002
Ph: (860) 528-6399
Fax: (860) 290-5224

Toll free:
(800) 232-6399

© Fire-tech, inc.- all rights reserved


Home - About Us - Services - Claims - Emergency Tips - Project Gallery
FAQs - Location - Contact Us - References - Sitemap - Privacy Policy

Website design & hosting by Connecticut Web Services, LLC